Below is our juicer review compilation of what we feel are the best juicers available in 2019. Starting at less than $50 we’ve included a range of juicers to suit every juicer from beginner to die-hard juicing fan.
When choosing a juicer it’s important to look into things like warranty and design. Some of the juicers below come with a 12-year warranty which gives peace of mind for the long term.
We here at BrandStore.com feel that if you can afford to spend a little more it’s well worth it to invest in a better quality machine that will last longer and produce the best quality juice.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
The Breville JE98XL offers a high quality solid stainless steel design and quiet operation. It’s a great starter juicer for getting into the world of juicing and is easy to clean with its centrifugal design.
- We like this juicer because it’s under $150 for a good quality centrifugal juicer
- Juice quickly and easy to clean
- Powerful 850 Watt motor
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeding chute
- Dishwasher safe with one year warranty
- Measures approx 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
The Omega J8006 has long been a favourite of ours hear at BrandStore and it comes highly recommended. A step up from the Breville, this masticating juicer comes in a variety of different colors to complement your home. It’s no slouch in the juicing department either. Quiet operation, low heat output to preserve nutrients in the juice and massive 15-year warranty makes this one of our favourite mid-range juicers on the market today.
- Quality masticating juicer from Omega for under $300
- We like it because it produces a higher quality juice compared to a centrifugal juicer
- Low running heat so no damage to the juice
- Over 3000 good customer reviews
- Available in some cool colours not just silver and black
- 15 year warranty
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
This Breville juicer is one of the best juicers aimed at the entry-level market. It’s a low-cost juicer at under $100 but it still performs well for occasional use. It does get a little warm during use but for this price, it offers exceptional value for money.
- Powerful 700-watt motor
- Large 3-inch feed chute-less pre-cutting needed
- Dishwasher safe and 1-year warranty
- Represents exceptional value for money
Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach juicer is a very popular unit that comes in at under $50. If you’re just looking for the best basic juicer this model is hard to beat-especially with its current low price.
- Powerful 800-watt motor makes fresh, delicious juice quickly and easily
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer without emptying
- Large, round chute for less pre-cutting
- Excellent value at less than $50
The Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine
We really like the design of this Stahl brand Juicer and think it performs really well for the price. It features a microblade for better cutting ability and is easy to clean. The contemporary design would go well in almost all kitchens-the juicer is also quiet during operation which is a bonus.
- High-efficiency internal steel blade. Get up to 40% more vitamins and minerals from your juiced produce
- Large chute to cut down the pre-cutting time
- Powerful 700 Watt motor tackles all greens, fruits and vegetables
- Dishwasher safe design and one year warranty included
The Norwalk Juicer
- No juicer list would be complete without the infamous Norwalk Juicer
- The industry standard, constructed from stainless steel and with a 12-year warranty
- Industrial grade, producing high-quality cold-pressed juice
- Vortex cutter, cutting down to the cellular level for the finest juices
- Hydraulic press to safely remove all juice and nutrients from the produce
- We love this juicer here at BranStore, but at over $2000 it’s a little pricey for must juice enthusiasts.